You can find the schedule and information about speakers at:
- Mike Sanders (Manchester): on Platforms, Correspondences and Theatrical Metaphor.
- Jim Davis (Warwick): Victorian pantomime and the Politics of Gender Variance
- Jane Pritchard (Victoria and Albert Museum): on Ballet, class and identity
- Jill Sullivan (Independent): on The Irish question in regional pantomime
- Marcus Morris (Lancaster): on Labour leaders, political rhetoric and performativity
- Richard Gaunt (Nottingham): on Peel as actor-dramatist (parliament itself as theatrical institution)
- Caroline Radcliffe (Birmingham): on Theatrical hierarchy and Cultural capital: East and West London
- Anselm Heinrich (Glasgow): on Gladstone, national theatre and contested didactics of theatre.
- Janice Norwood (Hertfordshire): on East End Socialism, performance techniques in protest/marches
- Peter Yeandle (Lancaster): on Christian Socialism and performing arts: politics, theology and theatricality
Registration details and online registration can be found here:
Directions to Birmingham (Edgbaston Campus): http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/contact/directions/index.aspx
Recommended Local Accommodation: http://www.nmr.bham.ac.uk/documents/HotelsRestaurants.pdf